Life Insurance, it’s a subject no one really wants to think about. But if someone depends on you financially, it’s one you can not avoid. In the event of a tragedy, life insurance proceeds can:
- Pay for funeral costs
- Help pay bills and meet ongoing living expenses
- Pay off outstanding debt, including credit cards and the mortgage
- Continue a family business
- Finance future needs like your children’s education
- Protect a spouse’s retirement plans
Stone Insurance will help you find information will give you a sense of how much and what kind of life insurance coverage is right for you. We want to get to know you and help you when special life events happen—such as having children or buying a home—can affect your insurance needs.
If you’re ready to consider purchasing, we offer free advice for finding the right protection for you and your family. Call or email us today and our expert team will be happy to discuss your life insurance needs.
WHOLE LIFE INSURANCE FOR JUST PENNIES A DAY
The GrowUp® Plan is whole life insurance for children that helps protect your child while providing life insurance for the future.
Get $5,000 to $50,000 of life insurance coverage
- Parents, grandparents and permanent legal guardians may apply when children are 14 days to 14 years old.
- As soon as you get the GrowUp® Plan, you lock in a child-size premium that will never increase.
Building cash value & getting double the coverage
- As long as premiums are paid, your GrowUp® Plan accumulates cash value.
- Coverage doubles at 18 automatically. For example, a $10,000 policy doubles to $20,000, a $15,000 policy doubles to $30,000 and so on – with no increase in your monthly premium.
- Your child can keep the policy as an adult and can increase the coverage at our standard adult rate for your child's age at the time, provided that premiums are paid.
Guaranteed coverage for life
- Your child takes over the policy at age 21.
- Our whole life insurance for children doesn't just protect your child's early years; coverage can last a lifetime as long as premiums are paid.
- Guaranteed insurability as an adult, regardless of future health or occupation.